Sarah Stannard - Global Health Coach
My Main Areas of Practice are:
- Body Image and Weight Management
- Self-esteem and Confidence Coaching
- Women’s Wellness and Balancing Menopause
My Qualifications, Certificates and Professional Memberships
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Certified by IIN
- International Association for Health Coaches.
- Foundations of Mindfulness at Rice University
- The Science of Well-being at Yale
- Weight Management Beyond Balancing Calories at Emory University
- Member of UKIHCA UK International’s Health Coaches Association
- Association for Coaching 3rd Age Women Menopause Transition
Online Health Coach for Disabled People & People with Chronic Illnesses
Hello! My name is Sarah, and I’m a Certified Health and Wellness Coach.
My health became a priority for me when I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease in my mid-thirties, leading me to retrain as a Health and Wellness Coach after spending almost twenty years as Director of Sales and Marketing.
With my newfound passion for nutrition, exercise, and positivity, I shaped my career to assist others in living a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life.
I studied at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN), the Science of Well-Being at Yale University, and The Foundation of Mindfulness at Rice University. I am an Ambassador for the UK International Health Coaches Association and a member of both The International Association of Health Coaches and The Association for Coaching.
As a private practitioner, I specialise in Weight Management and Female Health. Alongside this, I deliver regular corporate wellness events, and consult for both Surrey County Council (helping children with obesity) and Healthier Weight UK and The Weight Loss Clinic. On a monthly basis, I produce health and wellness articles for numerous publications. My work has been featured in The Global Women Magazine, Women’s Own and on BBC Radio Surrey/Sussex.
I believe that everyone deserves to feel their best. That’s why I offer practical lifestyle changes that will help you achieve your wellness goals. Whether you’re looking to boost your confidence, navigate through menopause or establish a healthy work life balance, I can provide you with the tools and resources you need.