Exercise in Supported Living, Care and Nursing Homes
Looking for experienced personal trainers to provide high-quality health and well-being services for your supported living, care or nursing home? We have been delivering top-notch services since 2010 and have extensive expertise in a range of areas. Our network of personal trainers and group exercise instructors can offer 1-to-1 or 2-to-1 sessions, as well as group exercise sessions, customised to your residents’ unique needs.
All of our trainers are fully insured and qualified to an advanced level, making them well-equipped to provide specialist training in strength and conditioning, balance and co-ordination exercises, structured bio-mechanical analysis, and more. Our chair-based exercises are also a popular option, catering to a wide range of ability levels. Our focus is on supporting and developing your residents’ overall health and well-being, ensuring they feel their best and are able to enjoy an active, fulfilling lifestyle.
Our 1 to 1 personal training services are tailored to the needs of each individual resident and are often paid for by the residents themselves, meaning you can offer your residents more diverse services at no additional costs.
The Benefits of this Service
A step by step guide of working with TG Fitness:
- Book a consultation with a trainer in our inclusive network
- Decide on a training package that works best for your organisation
- Your residents enjoy increased health, mobility and quality of life as a result of a more active lifestyle
The Health benefits of exercise are well known and the evidence overwhelming. Here are just a few:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- A 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
Improve your Residents Fitness & Health
Average Performance Increase of 8 Clients after 12 weeks of Training
Working with us
If you believe that our personal training and exercise sessions could benefit your supported living, care or nursing home residents, we would love to hear from you! We have been working with a number of centres across the UK for many years, refining our service to meet the unique needs of each community. Our experience has shown that an event providing free health checks and well-being advice is the perfect way to introduce our service to residents. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can support your residents’ health and well-being.