Disability Personal Training and Group Exercise
Have you found it challenging to find a first class health and well-being service which specialises in disability?
In 2010 while researching possible projects for my undergraduate dissertation I came across a government report outlining the Health Inequalities & People with Learning Disabilities in the UK: 2010. This lead me to research personal trainers who were offering a service to meet the growing need but I couldn’t find one.
If you have looked for a disability personal training service to increase your own health and well-being or perhaps for someone you support then I hope you’d consider TG fitness. Through bespoke exercise and training programmes we have helped clients reach their goals and increased their independence.
What we Offer
If you decide to meet with one of our disability personal trainers you’ll have a choice between training 1 to 1 or exercising in a small group with other clients. We travel to you so there is no need to worry about transport or space as your bespoke training session is designed to meet your specific needs and living environment. Our goal is to give you the knowledge and motivation to exercise independently taking responsibility for your own health and well-being and enjoying the benefits for many years to come.
All of our personal trainers maintain relevant insurances and are qualified to an advanced level.
Increase your Fitness, Health and Performance
Average Performance Increase of 8 Clients after 12 weeks of Training
We've Helped Clients
- Lose & manage their weight
- Increase their mobility, balance and coordination
- Improved their ability to perform activities of daily living (going up stairs, standing up from a chair etc)
- Improved the symptoms of current medical conditions (Lower blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol etc)
- Reduced their symptoms of current medical conditions (Gout, osteoarthritis & osteoporosis, asthma etc)
- Reduced their risk of a variety of medical conditions (Cardiovascular disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, cancer and dementia)
- Increased their confidence, visual self image and mental health
- Helped them recover from accidents and operations
Working with us
We have been offering specialist health and well-being services since 2010. Our trainers are passionate about providing an affordable but fully bespoke service to our clients in Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire. I look forward to discussing how we can help you achieve your goals and maintain healthier lifestyle choices which leads to a much improved quality of life.